A virtual event dedicated to transcatheter treatment strategies for coronary and structural heart disease
Radcliffe Cardiology is delighted to announce that Transcatheter Interventions Online (TIO) will return for 2024 on 26 – 28 March 2024, led by course director, Prof Nicolas Van Mieghem from Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, NL.
TIO 2024 brings together an outstanding international faculty, creating an unparalleled interactive experience that will keep the global interventional cardiology community up-to-date with the latest advancements in transcatheter treatment strategies. Featuring a combination of expert opinions, engaging discussions, insightful presentations and live cases from prominent medical centres on both sides of the Atlantic, TIO will deliver the highest-quality CME-accredited education.
Register now for an enriching and immersive experience that will support excellence in patient care across the interventional field.
Join us for three days, each with a distinct educational focus:
- Expert opinion and discussion from international thought-leaders
- Live cases from leading global centres
- Free to view and easy to access
- Symposia and breakouts
- Opportunity to interact with a global audience
- Get your questions answered during live cases and presentations
*Transcatheter Interventions Online 2024's programme will be submitted for accreditation to the European Board for Accreditation of Continuing Education for Health Professionals (EBAC) for 12 CME points, equating to 12 hours of learning. Physicians may convert EBAC External CME credits to AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Share this event:
Event starts in:
Nicolas Van Mieghem
Thoraxcenter, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, NL
Emory University, Atlanta, GE, US
Sussex Cardiac Centre, Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals, Brighton, UK
The Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY, US
Leipzig Heart Hospital, Leipzig, DE
Columbia University Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY, US
Following the activities, participants will be able to:
- Review planning and valve selection strategies in patients with prior valve failure
- Summarise recent repair and replacement data in mitral and tricuspid regurgitation
- Select suitable tools for undertaking PCI in calcified lesions
- Optimise use of imaging in daily practice
- Outline the pros and cons of using P2Y12 inhibitors universally following PCI
- Identify situations where an IVUS or OCT-guided approach are preferable
- Discuss the possible implications of TAVR becoming a care option in asymptomatic aortic stenosis
- Interventional Cardiologists
- Surgeons with an interest in transcatheter treatment strategies for coronary and structural heart disease
- Interventional Cardiology Nurses
If you’re interested in becoming an educational partner at TIO, please contact email@example.com
Interventional Cardiology: Reviews, Research, Resources (ICR³) is an international, English language, peer-reviewed journal that publishes articles continuously on ICRjournal.com. It aims to assist time-pressured physicians to stay abreast of key advances and opinions in interventional cardiology.
Led by Editor-in-Chief Peter O'Kane, along with Deputy Editors and an editorial board of world-renowned physicians, the journal publishes peer-reviewed articles that aim to provide timely updates on the most pertinent issues in the field.
View the 2023 volume of ICR3
About Radcliffe Cardiology
We are Radcliffe, a knowledge network for the cardiovascular community
We’re here to bring cardiovascular knowledge, insight and innovation to life for clinicians around the world, using our communications and creative expertise, our platforms and connections across the community to help transform theory into practice faster and more effectively.
We bring medical knowledge to life
From great science writing and smart journal editing, the curation of evidence based and peer-reviewed content, to engaging new formats that cut through the noise, we believe that communication is at the heart of great healthcare.
Our work is underpinned by 3 core principles:
- We build on the best science
- We work hands-on with our community
- We bring fresh thinking
Our promise is that we’ll equip you with the latest knowledge and skills you need, to do the best for your patients.
For more information on Radcliffe Cardiology, please visit www.radcliffecardiology.com